- 219ft (67m)
- 38ft 9in (11.8m)
- 11ft 10in (3.6m)
- De Voogt RDV
- Captain Michael Atkinson / Iwan Rees
- 13kts (24kph)
- ADP (Anchorless Dynamic Position)
- Cayman Islands
- 2x Caterpillar 3516 BDI-TA
From Sofia: Use me as a reference any day for Anna, my client have never been this happy on a charter. For 15 years. Crew is amazing.
From Neil, who kindly forwarded an e-mail from his client: Neil, good afternoon and thank you for your note. All of my family and myself had a very special and very happy time aboard the "Anna" . Captain Charley and all the young crew were excellent, diligent, well disciplined and very friendly which really differentiated our experience onboard. Anton, the chef was beyond excellent and we had to be forced off the boat to eat ashore. Captain Charley was an excellent Captain in every respect- very good communicator, quickly got the lay of the land with us all and obviously ran a tight , well organized and happy crew. He was very flexible in slightly changing the itinerary and his advice was first class. As you know, it was our first charter and due to Captain Charley and his crew, it will certainly not be our last. It really was a wrench to leave them all !!
- Bluray player all cabins, Cinema, iPod dock, Satellite TV, TV all cabins, TV saloon, Wi-Fi, 16ft/5m Ski Boat, 26ft/8m RIB, 26ft/8m Tender, Jet skis multiple, Kayaks multiple, Wakeboard, Water skis - adult, Water slide, Windsurfer - Adult, Exercise equipment, Jacuzzi on deck
- Not Insured, Diving if certified, Seabobs multiple, Snorkelling gear, Wetsuits, 4 Tanks, 4 BCs, 4 Regulators
We have identified 3 similar yachts. Would you like to inquire on them as well?