Written by Missy Johnston
The French Riviera (also known as the Cote d’Azur) is a draw to many luxury travelers and celebrities. But for those who want to experience this area in true high style and elegance, a private yacht charter cannot be outdone. Not only are the on-board accommodations simply outstanding, but a luxury charter yacht also allows your group to experience all that the French Riviera has to offer, from nightlife to small coastal fishing villages, in whatever manner you desire.
We typically recommend a mega yacht charter for those cruising in this destination, and we have an exclusive sneak peek at what a private yacht charter trip to the French Riviera looks like.
- Begin your trip in Nice, and enjoy the on-board amenities while making your way to Monte Carlo.
- Dock in Monte Carlo for a black tie casino night.
- Cruise to St. Jean Cap Ferrat and walk amidst the gardens along the coast.
- Explore the history of the medieval city of Eze.
- Shop til you drop in the couture boutiques in San Tropez.
- End the day with a gourmet meal prepared by your private chef on the top deck under the stars in San Tropez harbor.
- Sunbathe and swim at the well-known Pampelonne beach.
- Then it’s on to Cannes for more sunbathing and swimming, as well as high-end shopping and fine dining.
- Cruise along to Antibes and take the ship’s tender in for a private lunch at Eden Roc while anchored right in front of the restaurant for an absolutely decadent meal.
The list of attractions doesn’t stop here. There are many more amazing things to do. From posh luxury to quaint gardens and cobbled streets, the French Riviera is a never-ending feast for the senses. Make sure you can enjoy it all, any way you please, from the decks of a private crewed charter yacht. Your captain and crew will work tirelessly to make sure your every desire is met. If you’re ready to see the French Riviera in style, contact or live chat with us today.